Join Genevet and her husband Francisco at their home in Santo Domingo for a delicious, family meal. There will be good music, a welcoming environment, and homemade food!
• Enjoy a 3-course meal featuring traditional and international recipes, and a seasonal dessert
• Wine, Dominican beer, or a homemade cocktail are included
• The family home is in the north of Santo Domingo
• Communal dining for 2 to 6 people
• Local host Genevet is half Spanish and half Lebanese and was born and raised in the Dominican Republic. Her husband is half Chilean and half Dominican
An unforgettable moment around the table with other foodies
Our Travel guide can help you plan your holiday to Dominican Republic by offering you detailed information on hotels, activities, golf courses and car rentals in Dominican Republic. We offer a comparison of nearly all hotels, car rentals and activities that are available in Dominican Republic and surrounding area with an option to make a real time secure booking. By booking in advance you are certain to have everything prepared for your trip to Dominican Republic.