- We will pick you up at your hotel, and we will go to a nice restaurant to have breakfast.
- We will continue to the Miches pier, where we will board a catamaran to navigate the Samaná bay.
- Upon arrival in beautiful Samaná, you will have a beautiful ride in a safari truck until you reach the hacienda where a horse will wait for you, in which you will make a fun tour through the jungle until you reach the magnificent waterfall of Salto el Limón.
- Upon returning to the hacienda, a delicious buffet-style lunch will be waiting for us.
- We will visit one of the most beautiful islands in the Dominican Republic; Cayo Levantado, where you will enjoy a welcome drink and magical crystal clear waters, which have served as the setting for several commercials and movies, and will now be part of your memories.
Important note: The Humpback Whale season is available during the period from January 15/20 to March 25/30 of each year. We will visit the Humpback Whales Sanctuary for free.
Cayo Levantado and Salto El Limon
Coffee and/or Tea
Lunch and Drinks (Non Alcoholic)
Round trip Transportation
Whale Watching and Horseback Ride
What's Not Included
CHILD: Age: 4 - 10
ADULT: Age: 11 - 120
Face masks required for travellers in public areas
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Public transportation options are available nearby
Service animals allowed
Specialized infant seats are available
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Gear/equipment sanitised between use
Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Suitable for all physical fitness levels
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
What To Expect
you will visit the Sanctuary of the Humpback Whales in Samana for free. This part is only available during the period from December 15 to March 30 of every year.
beautiful ride in a safari truck until you reach a typical house where you will be shown the process of making coffee and cacao among other things.
You will continue your journey until you reach the hacienda where a beautiful horse will wait for you, in which you will make an incredible journey on horseback in the jungle until you reach the magnificent waterfall of Salto el Limon.
For your return I will be waiting for you a delicious buffet for your lunch.
You will visit one of the most beautiful islands in the Dominican Republic, Cayo Levantado, where you will enjoy a delicious piña colada and magical crystal clear waters, which have served as a stage for various commercials and films, and now it will be part of your memories.
Our Travel guide can help you plan your holiday to Dominican Republic by offering you detailed information on hotels, activities, golf courses and car rentals in Dominican Republic. We offer a comparison of nearly all hotels, car rentals and activities that are available in Dominican Republic and surrounding area with an option to make a real time secure booking. By booking in advance you are certain to have everything prepared for your trip to Dominican Republic.