- We will pick you up in our transport to go from your hotel to Bayahibe.
- You will board the Speed Boat and start your journey to Saona Island in the Caribbean Sea.
- Halfway through the navigation you will have a 45-minute stop at the beautiful Natural Pool (Blue Lagoon) or sandbanks.
- You will advance your trip to the town of Mano Juan, which has a beautiful wooden architecture, it is a beautiful fishing village! And then we will have our lunch on the shore of the beautiful fishing village.
- We will visit the beautiful virgin beaches "Canto de la Playa" and "El Toro" where we will have free time to explore and enjoy a refreshing dip in the Caribbean Sea.
- At approximately 3.00 pm, we will board our beautiful Speed Boat to go to our last stop where we will do about 30 minutes of snorkeling and then return to Bayahibe.
- At the end, our transport will be waiting for you to take you back to your hotel.
All Fees and Taxes
Round trip Transportation
Visit to Mano Juan
What's Not Included
INFANT: Age: 0 - 3
CHILD: Age: 4 - 10
ADULT: Age: 11 - 120
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Gear/equipment sanitised between use
Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
Public transportation options are available nearby
Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Suitable for all physical fitness levels
Transportation options are wheelchair accessible
Face masks provided for travellers
Face masks required for travellers in public areas
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
Regular temperature checks for staff
Service animals allowed
Specialized infant seats are available
Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
What To Expect
You will arrive at the Bayahibe dock where you will board a beautiful fast boat, begin navigation through this incredible Caribbean Sea, and we will go to the town of Mano Juan, you will enjoy a beautiful architecture in wood to that of a fishing village.
You will see the incredible turtle sanctuary where you can enjoy a beautiful explanation.
You will make an incredible stop in a natural pool or blue lagoon, you will be in the middle of the ocean but the water only has one meter of depth, you will enjoy about 45 minutes with an open bar and beautiful views.
When you get to the island you will have a private buffet on the beautiful "Mano Juan Town" with a variety of meats, contours and fruits.
We will visit El Toro Beach and Canto De La Playa with free time to enjoy and explore.
To finish you will return in a beautiful Speed Baot where you will enjoy the best Dominican views.
Admission Ticket Included
Halfway through the navigation you will have a 45-minute stop at the beautiful Natural Pool (Blue Lagoon) or sandbanks.
Admission Ticket Free
Canto De La Playa
When you get to the island you will have a private buffet on the beautiful beach of "Canto de la Playa" where you will have a private buffet with a variety of meats, contours and fruits.
Our Travel guide can help you plan your holiday to Dominican Republic by offering you detailed information on hotels, activities, golf courses and car rentals in Dominican Republic. We offer a comparison of nearly all hotels, car rentals and activities that are available in Dominican Republic and surrounding area with an option to make a real time secure booking. By booking in advance you are certain to have everything prepared for your trip to Dominican Republic.